Relationships In The Body
Topic: Relationships Passage: Acts 2:42–2:47
Sunday Sermon Study Guide
Prayer: Take some time to pray together or individually after listening to the sermon (You may want to take prayer requests during this time to pray for as well)
Sermon: Take some time to watch the sermon together
Questions to ask from the text: (Questions from The Gospel Coalition)
- What do I learn about God?
- What do I learn about People?
- What do I learn about relating to God?
- What do I learn about relating to others?
- What does God want me to understand/think?
- What does God want me to believe?
- What does God want me to desire?
- What does God want me to do?
Personal Testimony: Take some time to share examples in your life when you encountered hardship or trials. What did God teach you? How did you respond?
Encouragement: Take some time to encourage those in your group. What gifts do you see in them? How have they been a help to you in your walk of faith? Etc.